Early Careers & Gen Z - making every connection count
Free live webinar 30th March @11am
- Why your Gen Z candidate experience is something that you really need to focus on, especially in 2023.
- The importance and impact of social media in your early careers strategy
- How a talent acquisition cloud infrastructure powers your early careers strategy
- How you can improve performance, retention and DE&I through reliably identifying your best fit candidates
- How and why you should immerse your candidates in your company values throughout their assessment, to reduce dropout and increase learning, even for candidates who are not successful
- How and why you should give best in class candidate feedback, during their assessment journey
Join our Expert Panel of Speakers
Hosted by: James Marsh
James is an organisational learning and development specialist and has worked as an HR manager, consultant, in-house recruiter and trainer with expertise in both management strategy and HR policies and processes. A former editor of HRreview, James then spent seven years at specialist retailer Planet Organic as the architect of their learning strategy and apprenticeship programmes before moving to Guardian News Media in June 2022. He has continued to work closely with HRreview as a podcast presenter and the regular chairperson of their award winning webinar series, InsideHR.
Guest Expert: Amber Harris, Aon Human Capital Solutions
Amber has over 20 years working in Talent Acquisition where she has worked mainly in-house, but also in agency recruitment roles. Since joining Aon she has supported companies including Primark, Ocado, Screwfix, EasyJet, M&S and Siemens, on their talent roadmap, ultimately helping them to identify and hire the great from the good using engaging, fair, science backed assessment tools.
Guest Expert: Steve Ehrlich, Radancy
Steve also has over 20 years working of Talent experience and currently works across global markets to help companies solve complex hiring challenges using data and insights to engage talent through the applied use of technology.
WHY SIGN UP FOR INSIDE HR WEBINARS?
TAKE PART IN THE HOTTEST DEBATES WITH TOP HR PROFESSIONALS
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.