Times are changing for Early Careers Talent teams. An unprecedented 2 years has drastically changed how we recruit, assess, select, onboard and develop the next generation of talent. With such changes come challenges, but also innovation and new priorities, which is what we’re exploring in this webinar hosted by Aon and HRreview.
On the 3rd March at 11:00Am, join our panel of Sarah Kenehan, Head of Client Solutions at Aon, Jasmina Gabersek, Resourcing Lead – Early Careers at Veolia and James Marsh from HRreview for a 60 minute webinar where we will come together as HR and talent professionals to discuss:
– Challenges, trends and priorities for early careers talent teams in 2022.
– Innovative ways to help you design a successful, modern day early careers programme.
– Why now is the time for a more holistic view of early-stage talent programmes.
– How we can recruit for a more future focussed view of the organisation.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to our panel. It’s not one to be missed!
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Sarah Kenehan, Head of Client Solutions, Aon
- Jasmina Gabersek, Resourcing Lead – Early Careers, Veolia
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.