About this Episode
Guest: Dr Lynda Folan
Dr Lynda Folan is a Leading Expert in Organisational Psychology and Organisational Development. With a highly successful track record of strategically developing and managing International Organisational Development teams and delivering successful cultural and strategic change in organisations across the globe she is a sought-after professional.
With over 35 years of working with businesses, coupled with a strong academic background in the psychology of organisations Lynda brings a significant level of experience and skill to the work she delivers.
Lynda is leading the way with her developmental strategies and research in Leadership and Resilience.
- Why does culture matter so much in today’s business context?
- What are the key things that leaders should know about managing culture?
- What about diversity, equality and inclusion? How does workplace culture impact DEI efforts within an organisation?
- What about hybrid working? What happens to organisational culture when a lot of employees at a company work in a hybrid way, or even remote?
- Psychological safety is a big topic of discussion at the moment. How would you explain what a psychologically safe workplace is?
- How is Generation Zs (1996 onwards) going to impact our focus on organisational culture?