Today’s businesses operate in a complex environment of markets, regulations and performance pressures. Equally those businesses need to lead an increasingly diverse workforce with a broad range of motivations and styles. Conflict is inevitable.
The investigation skills seminar is designed to provide attendees with an understanding, process, framework and toolset to enable managers to undertake an investigation, working with a proven methodology.
Here are eight things you shall learn on this course:
- When an investigation is appropriate or not e.g. grievance, bullying, discrimination etc.
- The requirements of a good investigation
- Understand the key role of the investigator
- Learn an investigation process model
- Appreciate the importance of confidentially and impartiality
- Identify key skills utilised in an investigation and they are applied
- Recognise potential ‘derailers’ and how to address
- How to complete a final report and what happens after
If you are interested in learning more about a positive approach to resolving workplace disputes, then this event would be perfect. This training is ideal for HR professionals, trade union officials, lawyers, business advisors, consultants, senior managers, business owners and dispute resolution professionals.
To find out more information about this training, including the full programme click here.
Secure your place today, click here to book or call 020 7231 5100.
Robert joined the HRreview editorial team in October 2015. After graduating from the University of Salford in 2009 with a BA in Politics, Robert has spent several years working in print and online journalism in Manchester and London. In the past he has been part of editorial teams at Flux Magazine, Mondo*Arc Magazine and The Marine Professional.